The Gotham table, an unexpected synthesis of solidity and lightness, combines a refined octagonal top in natural stone with slender triangular legs in cast glass. A diamond nestled among a corolla of evanescent shades.
273x193x75h cm (octagonal)
- Base handcrafted of high-quality grey cast glass legs.
- Octagonal version with 8 legs + a central support glass – Rectangular version with 4 legs + central support glass.
- Brackets are available in Black Burnished Steel or H-Pale Gold.
- Tabletop crafted of stone over a metal core.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Strength and delicateness, stone and glass meet between the facets of a geometrical design that is rigorous and diaphanous at the same time.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.