The wall-mounted or suspended lights, Spyder, a triangulation of stretched out in tension metal cables and backlit glass cylinders in an industrial chic style. With a burnished brass finish, this light offers the possibility of 'spider web' compositions and interweaving, creative and endless patterns with powerful graphic incisiveness.
Ø 5×70 cm
Ø 5×100 cm
Ø 5×150 cm
Ø 5×100 + Ø 5×100 cm
Ø 5×100 + Ø 5×150 cm
- Light source incorporated in a borosilicate cylindrical glass.
- Available in 2 configurations: single or double light with cable puller to create different scenarios.
- Puller loop made of leather.
- Energy efficiency index A.
- Remote transformer.
- Light Source
- Strip LED 24V warm white 300K, CRI > 90.
- Voltage: 240V or 120V available upon request.
- Dimmer: available upon request.
- Indoor use only.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Weaving the light
Burnished cables and diaphanous cylinders intertwine into a bright spider web made of brass and borosilicate glass, with endless composition possibilities.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.