Y Light suspension lamp, named by the shape of its slender body in hand-burnished brass, covered with tweed-patterned metal mesh, reinterprets with a modern taste a chic minimal industrial style. On its own or in multiple, original compositions, it adapts with great eclecticism to any setting.
- Light source made of a Y-shaped Burnished Brass triangular element covered with a metal mesh tweed.
- Pendant energy saving led light (Energy efficiency index A).
- Low voltage power supplied through suspension cable.
- Transformer included in the ceiling rosette.
- Total height cm 180h.
- Upon request available with extra warm light 2700K (no extra cost).
- Dimmer available upon request.
- Height can be customised.
- Indoor use only.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.