Iconic and eccentric fiberglass spheres of varying sizes, suspended with daring narcissism from long, tapered burnished brass and metal stems, in an intersection between geometry and gravity, whimsically weave virtuous narratives, extravagantly emphasizing a metaphorical interplay.
Ø 20 cm
Ø 30 cm
Ø 40 cm
Ø 60 cm
Ø 80 cm
- Spherical pendant lights made with with grey fiberglass available in different sizes.
- Energy saving with warm light (energy efficiency index A).
- Transformer integrated into the ceiling rosette.
- Low voltage power supplied through suspension tube.
- Standard total height 200 cm.
- Available upon request
- Alternative mounting system with remote transformer.
- Extra warm light 2700K (no extra cost).
- Dimming function.
- Indoor use only.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.