Like the seeds of the Maple tree, Maple, pendant light, expands its stems in black burnished brass, germinating with unusual and charismatic organic buds in blown glass.
- Low consumption suspention LED light with brass stems and central Y-shaped body in Sand Cast Bronze (or Brass).
- Lustro Grey or frosted glass available.
- Transformer integrated in the ceiling rosette.
- Curved LED bulb G4 – 4W – 24V.
- Light temperature warm white 3000K. CRI > 90.
- Available upon request extra warm light 2700K (no extra cost).
- Voltage 220/240V or 110/120V upon request.
- Indoor use only.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
The amazing collaboration brings the Noce and Puddle collections to life. Named Noce, or Walnut in Italian, the family of dining and lounge chairs, handmade in solid wood, were inspired by the sculptural form of a tree. Puddle is a set of three simple, yet sophisticated coffee tables that nod to the natural formations of a landscape.