Eccentric and sophisticated, in an extravagant high-tech interpretation, the floor lamp, Test-tree, synthesizes classic and contemporary in its minimal geometric structure. The slender silhouette of its segmented body, embellished with cylindrical diffusers in Ice Onyx, connected by brass joints, becomes in any ambiance a catalyzing focal point.
- Sculptural stone floor lamp with hollowed monolithic body.
- Available only in Ice Onyx.
- The body is made of 4 pieces of Onyx connected by 3 directional metal joints (Burnished Brass).
- Transformer incorporated in a metal box matching the color of the joints with On/Off and dimming button.
- Plug incorporated in a metal cap matching the color of the joints.
- Upon request available with extra warm light 2700K (no extra cost).
- Voltage: 240V, 220V or 110V available upon request.
- Indoor use only.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.