Anchored to a wall and cantilevered or self standing, the distinctive and slender volume of Dogma steals the scene. A unique and eclectic piece that combines expressive purity with a rebellious and unconventional character. A rich material texture is complemented by a daring, innovative combination with a 'tray-top' in sand cast metal. A sculptural synthesis of projections and recesses that imposes an artistic presence.
- Carcass made of 2.5 cm thick plywood.
- Configuration with 1 side as a container and 1 side with drawer and tray.
- Configuration as a double container in the 67h cm version with sliding or hinged doors.
- The standard inner wood is made of Black Eucalyptus thermowood.
- Other inner wood options are available upon sales dpt. approval.
- Available in Sand Cast Peltro or stones from our range.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.