Loom Program, a flexible and versatile modular system of volumes, partitions and hidden compartments, which allows to create sequential configurations marked by calibrated proportions, lightness and formal refinement.
- Top, base, shelves made with 4 cm thick plywood veneered in the selected wood finish.
- Uprights made of 1.4 cm thick wood veneered in the selected wood finish or coated with Black Burnished Steel.
- Optional metal back panels in Black Burnished Steel, Burnished Platino, Burnished Titanio, Burnished Brass or stones from our range.
- Led light built in (pointing downward).
- Storage units
- Plywood 2 cm thick veneer with flap door h25 cm.
- Optional metal finishes: Black Burnished Steel, Burnished Platino, Burnished Titanio, Burnished Brass, Black Burnished Brass.
- TV Panel
- Made with backlit Black Burnished Steel panel.
- Height 35 cm in Black Burnished Steel.
- Glass sliding door with metal frame and Stopsol Supersilver 0.5 cm.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Configurable volumes in a flexible system of precious woods, with a customizable backrest in steel, brass or natural stone. The top light is meant to show or hide, according to taste.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.