The Gattopardo sofa, with its rigorous geometric volumes and its black burnished metal low back, reimagines an aesthetic synergy between memory and modern tones. The seat cushions underline the superb and refined linearity with their soft feather padding.
Seat height 40h cm
- Plywood padded with polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion in Ecolypha 40 with pad in polyurethane T50 and VE40S, covered with duvet 100% white duck Gold Label 280 and anti-duvet 100% cotton fabric 210 gr.
- Backrest and armrest cushions in PF25SM, covered with duvet 100% white dusk Gold Label 280 and anti-duvet 100% cotton fabric 210 gr.
- Outer backrest is available in metal or leather finish.
- Fabric or leather from our samples catalogue.
- Cover removable.
- Plynth and armrest panels only available in Black Burnished Steel.
- Sand Cast Peltro.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
Craftsmanship speaks its own Italian language made of gestures and sounds, a secret code mixing tradition and techniques of the most prestigious Made in Italy. Henge is a rhythm to follow and to be chained to, a sequence of sounds every piece inherits from the hands of their craftsmen, like the unique beat of the production is written in their DNA.