An outstanding monolith, formed by two faceted blocks of natural stone, Breccia Medicea, with a velvety pearly pink pigmentation, expresses the essential and refined elegance of the Ozone island, a synthesis of functionality and aesthetics, the heart of a new vision of convivial sociality.
320x85x93h cm + 192x97x93h cm
320x85x93h cm + 125x125x93h cm
- A model characterized by clean and straight lines. The Ozone Kitchen is built using Henge unique stones. Options available with 1 or 2 islands.
- Slot for appliances compatible with Bora and Gaggenau worktops.
- Stones featured in the technical catalogue.
- Drawers in heat-treated plywood with electric soft opening and closing mechanism.
- Available options in Oak Thermo Wood and Swamp Olive Ash.
- Matt black plywood.
- Black Burnished Steel – 06h cm.
- Metal trays, cutlery holder, drain grid, chopping board, leather pads and stainless steel bins.
- Sizes can be customized.
- This item is carefully crafted by skilled artisans, who devote meticulous care to its creation. As a result of its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the marble, metal or wood work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and possesses its own individuality, ensuring that no two items are exactly alike.
Discover our Projects section, from there, you’ll be able to explore a diverse range of projects that we’ve completed in the past, each with a brief description and stunning photos showcasing the finished product. Whether you’re interested in residential, commercial, or institutional projects, find inspiration and explore the innovative design solutions we’ve created.discover
The genesis and development of the HK collection through the words of its designer Massimo Castagna. The creative need, the urge of design and the brand’s ambition are behind a unique and highly innovative project.